Center for Reconciliation
Duke Divinity School
Durham, NC 27708-0967
Phone: (919) 660-3578
Fax: (919) 660-3473
The Center for Reconciliation exists to inspire, form, and support leaders, communities, and congregations to live as change agents of reconciliation.
Founded in 2005, the CFR has become a significant presence in cultivating seeds of reconciliation both locally and globally. The CFR focuses its efforts around three primary activities: connecting existing scholars and practitioners through collaborative partnerships, cultivating new leaders in the work of reconciliation, and communicating truth and hope.
- Defining reconciliation and communicating its ecumenical theological relevance to current justice dilemmas
- Forming and supporting intercultural leaders
- Forming and supporting structural/institutional change agents
- Illuminating the historical roots of current reconciliation dilemmas
- Igniting and sustaining collaborative networks of mutual support
The Center for Reconciliation is primarily supported by donations. When you select “Center for Reconciliation on the Annual Fund form your donation will support our programs and initiatives.
- Dan Struble, Interim Director
- Tara Batemon
- Valerie Helbert
- Abi Riak
- Kristi Spencer