Forms for Partner Churches
These resources are designed for the Thriving Rural Communities Partner Churches.
- Thriving Rural Communities Travel Reimbursement - For Travel Before 7/1/2022 (Word doc)
- Thriving Rural Communities Travel Reimbursement - For Travel After 6/30/2022 (Word doc)
- Thriving Rural Communities Invoice (pdf)
- Thriving Rural Communities Planning Grant Application (pdf)
- Thriving Rural Communities Grant Program Request for Proposals (pdf)
- Thriving Rural Communiities Kickstart Grants Request for Proposals (pdf)
Rural Life Resources
- Center for Leadership Development
This resource center offers a discussion forum, conferences, seminars, and other resources to enrich and equip small church pastors and lay leaders.
- Student Action with Farmworkers
Provides opportunities for students to engage in efforts to improve the lives of farmworkers.
- Lewis Center for Church Leadership
Affiliated with Wesley Theological Seminary, the Center offers programs, resources, and events to inform clergy and lay leaders, congregations, and denominational leaders.
- Institute for Emerging Issues
IEI works at a statewide level on a regular basis, with the understanding that their work benefits from and informs local work.
- NC Rural Center
The NC Rural Center works to help build vibrant rural communities, improving the quality of life for the state’s rural people and places.
Rural Development Resources
- Rural Advancement Foundation International (RAFI-USA)
Offers information about organization that promotes sustainable agriculture and the health of rural communities, as well as updates on U.S. farm policies.
- Christian Community Development Association
Offers training and development resources designed to inspire and connect Christians and help them to restore under-resourced communities
Agriculture and Rural Life Resources