New Student Registration Information
Registration starts by degree program in late July 2020—save the dates below. Information will be sent out to admitted students by early July and updated here as COVID-related decisions are made on courses and schedules.
- Registration window 1: Tuesday July 21, 2020, at 10:00 am Eastern Time: M.Div. Student Pastor paradigm, D.Min., M.A., Th.M., and Th.D.
- Registration window 2: Thursday July 23, 2020, at 10:00 am Eastern Time: all other M.Div., M.T.S., non-degree Certificate in Theology and Healthcare, and all other non-degree and auditing students
Prior to Registration:
- Activate your Net ID and password. Review information provided by Duke OIT for help with this. You cannot register for classes without a Net ID and password.
- Understand policies and gain Duke Hub know-how in this registration guide (pdf).
- When updated paradigms are available below, use them to consider courses specific to your degree program (links will be added as they are available):
Master of Arts in Christian Practice
Master of Divinity - 3-year traditional paradigm
Master of Divinity - Student Pastor, 4-year paradigm
Master of Theological Studies - Core paradigm
Master of Theological Studies - Focus paradigm
Non-Degree Certificate in Theology and Healthcare paradigm
Master of Theology
Doctor of Ministry
Doctor of Theology- Students should enroll in 3 classes. During the first year students must enroll in the THD seminar, XTIANTHE 950.01. Please see the Course Schedule for more information.
Questions? Email email@example.com