New Student Registration Information
Registration starts at the following date/time by degree program:
- Tuesday July 23, 2019, at 10:00 am Eastern Time: M.Div Student Pastor paradigm, D.Min., M.A.C.P., Th.M., and Th.D.
- Thursday July 25, 2019, at 10:00 am Eastern Time: all other M.Div., M.T.S., non-degree Certificate in Theology and Healthcare, and all other non-degree and auditing students.
Prior to Registration:
- Activate your Net ID and password. Review information provided by Duke OIT for help with this. You cannot register for classes without a Net ID and password.
- Understand policies and gain Duke Hub know-how in this registration guide.
- Access paradigms below to consider courses specific to your degree program
Doctor of Theology- Students should enroll in 3 classes. During the first year students must enroll in the THD seminar, XTIANTHE 950.01. Please see the Course Schedule for more information.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org