St Michael’s Church is located in the heart of the world’s most liveable city – Melbourne, Australia.
A unique opportunity has become available for a Minister who embraces contemporary, progressive Christian
Theology and has an understanding of the dimensions that contribute to psycho-spiritual wellbeing in us all.
You must be a very well researched and inspiring preacher who understands the opportunities a well-resourced city church can offer.
You will also
• Have strong leadership ability and dynamic communication skills.
• Be able to inspire, energise and facilitate growth in the congregation, the life of the Church and its mission
locally and globally.
• Be committed to ongoing theological education integrating other disciplines, contemporary thinking and
promotion of mental wellbeing.
• Be an advocate of the Jesus Seminar.
• Demonstrate experience, creativity and innovation in the development, management and evaluation of
• Enjoy working collaboratively with others in the Uniting Church in Australia and beyond.
• Understand the dynamics of a city Church where all are accepted.
• Show how you have supported pastoral care initiatives.
For further information or to apply, please email email@example.com for a confidential response.
Closing date: 19 February 2016.