- Academic Calendar: View a complete calendar of all important academic dates for the Divinity School.
- The Center for Theological Writing: This center helps students strengthen theological interpretation, teaching, preaching, and communication through tutoring sessions and events.
- Conduct Covenant: The Conduct Covenant sets forth the current version of the Divinity School's honor code that includes a grade review process as well as guidance for resolving student complaints.
- Course Schedule: View the current course schedule.
- Divinity Bulletin: Read detailed information on all aspects of Duke Divinity School, including programs of study, academic requirements, teaching staff, and the academic calendar.
- Divinity Library: Research resources and more
- DukeHub: View your student accounts, financial aid and personal data, and register for classes.
- FAQ: Find answers to common questions about Academics.
- Field Education Calendar: Important dates related to field education.
- Field Education Forms & Policies: Download forms and read policies relating to field education
- Forms: Download academic forms, including auditor application, drop/add, course withdrawal, advanced placement.
- Pebble Pad: The portfolio program for all students.
- Sakai: Access syllabi and other course-related materials for your current classes.
- Transcripts: Visit this page for all official transcript requests.
- University Registrar: The Duke University Registrar’s home page includes many resources, such as a link to interinstitutional registration information.
Resources for Ordination
Duke Divinity School mission is to prepare students for Christian ministry in the church and the world. Many of our students seek ordination in their denominations, and we offer a variety of programs that support them.