1. Prepare & lead Sunday morning service including crafting liturgy and ppt, sermon preparations, coordinating with the music director, preaching utilizing new technologies, and offering prayers.
2. Guide & assist the congregation in faith formation through prayer, Bible/book studies and service.
3. Identify helpful resources for congregational enrichment and help the congregation use these resources.
4. Minister to those who are sick, aging, youth, in crisis, and/or grieving.
5. Participate in church meetings and church initiatives, preparation of reports and parts of newsletters.
6. Coordinate/Collaborate with church lay leadership, keep weekly office hours in the church.
7. Participate in wider church activities such as conferences as time permits.
8. Lead congregational education and spiritual development.
9. Represent the church in the wider community and help the church grow.
10. Provide leadership in Justice issues.
Salary: $33,600 + housing & utilities allowance