The Minister or Director of Lifelong Learning will help create and oversee a coordinated and comprehensive ministry of lifelong learning for all ages at Central Reformed Church.
Report: Pastoral Leader
Hours/Salary: 20 hours/week; $15,000 - $20,000 annually
- Provide vision and direction for the lifelong learning program at Central Reformed Church.
- Provide leadership, staff support, and expertise for the Lifelong Learning Council.
- Supervise and support the Director of Children’s Discipleship, the Director of Youth Discipleship, and the Director of Adult Discipleship.
- Ensure coordination and collaboration between the staff responsible for Children’s, Youth, and Adult Discipleship programs.
- Coordinate lifelong learning efforts with other committees and efforts within Central Reformed Church.
- Advocate for the Lifelong Learning Ministry within the congregation using a variety of means of communication.
- Organize and implement a mid-week, all-church meal.
- Oversee the creation and adherence to a budget for lifelong learning programs.
- Maintains a vital and growing relationship with Jesus Christ while encouraging spiritual growth in others.
- Is grounded in biblical knowledge, knows Reformed doctrine, and embraces the spirit of the Reformed tradition.
- Master of Divinity (MDiv) degree preferred but not required.
- Basic training and experience in Christian education/discipleship.
- Is a passionate lifelong learner.
- Is collegial and collaborative.
- Is an effective communicator.
- Is well-organized and efficient
- Is approachable.
- Is creative.
- Is familiar with and able to use instructional and computer technology.
Interested candidates should forward their cover letter and resume or any questions via email.