Center for Reconciliation (CFR) Conversation Series
The Center for Reconciliation will host regular meetings to foster understanding of topics related to conflict transformation, just peace, and reconciliation. CFR believes the way we engage conflict has the potential to support personal, community, and institutional transformation. Participants can learn from practitioners and spark their moral imagination for better ways to address conflict during these in-person conversations.
More dates/topics will be added for Spring 2024:
- September 12, 2023 - Dr. Wojciech Szczerba
- Polish Christian responses to the War in Ukraine
- October 5, 2023 – Dr. Nina Balmaceda
- The Transformational Power of Restorative Justice
- October 25, 2023 – Dr. Yvette Pressley
- Implicit Bias: What, So What, & Now What?
- November 15, 2023 – Valerie Helbert
- Introduction to Kingian Nonviolence
All CFR conversations in Fall 2023 take place from 12:30-1:30 p.m. in the 0013 Westbrook classroom.