- Center for Disease Control
- Duke University Coronavirus Website
- Coronavirus Disease Response in North Carolina
Christian Leadership Resources
- Love in the Time of Coronavirus: A guide for Christian leaders
- 10 guidelines for pastoral care during the coronavirus outbreak
- Community without Communing: Resources for Virtual Church
- Resources for Christian leaders during the coronavirus disease outbreak
- Faithful Responses to COVID-19
- Preparing Your Church For COVID-19 (pdf)
Xenophobia and Coronavirus
Mental Health and Coronavirus
Streaming & Digital Meeting Tools
- Streaming Your Services Live to Facebook & More
- Zoom The basic package is free and allows for up to 40 minute meetings.
- Microsoft Teams
- Google Hangout
Alternatives to Fellowship
- Community members can be assigned pen pals to write once a week while services are postponed.
- Phone Buddies: Have community members make a commitment to talk to another community member via the phone as a way to check on them and as a way to fellowship.
- Virtual Potluck: Everyone makes their favorite meal and posts a description of it and why it is a special meal to them.
- An Email A Day: The community assigns one person a day to share a story from their life or about their week in a written format, which is then sent out to the community as a way to get to know the storyteller of the day.