First United Methodist Church North Wilkesboro is looking for a Children’s Minister who will lead and supervise a comprehensive ministry to and with children in order to make disciples of Jesus Christ for the transformation of the world in accordance with our mission and vision.
Job responsibilities include the following main areas:
1. Communication to children, parents, leaders, church, and community.
2. Planning (weekly meetings, Sunday morning, special events, trips, etc.)
3. Administration (maintain office hours, mailings, attendance records, etc.)
4. Coordinate volunteers (parents, other adults, and Children’s Council)
5. Relational (church staff, church leadership)
6. Visioning and Education (research, future planning, cont. ed., etc.)
1. College preferred.
2. Children’s Ministry experience.
3. Outstanding recommendations.
4. Long-term perspective (at least 5 year tenure expectation by FUMC NW)
Salary negotiable based on experience and education. For more information about our church and its various ministries, please visit our website at www.firstnw.org or our Facebook pace.
Send cover letter, resume, and names and addresses of three references to:
firstname.lastname@example.org or First United Methodist Church, PO Box 1145, North Wilkesboro, NC 28659