Degree Programs

The M.Div., M.A.C.P., and Th.M. are graduate-professional degrees, the M.T.S. and M.A.C.S are general academic degrees, and the Th.D. and D.Min. are academically-rigorous doctoral programs.

    Dual-Degree Programs

    Those who desire to pursue studies leading to a Ph.D. in religion are advised to apply to the Duke Graduate Program in Religion.