Friendship Baptist Church of Lexington, NC is accepting applications for the position of Pastor. If you are interested in applying for this position, please request an application packet by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your email address and/or your name and mailing address. Interested persons should submit all information requested in this packet no later than July 18, 2018.
The successful candidate will meet the following qualifications:
• Must be a licensed, ordained Baptist Minister that has received the Divine calling and has demonstrated the commitment to the call.
• Prefer at least 5 years of Baptist Church Pastoral Experience
• Must have been a member of a Baptist Church for the last previous 5 years.
• Must have church administration, leadership and organizational skills.
• Must have a clear understanding of the Baptist Doctrine and Articles of Faith.
• Must be an effective communicator, demonstrate the ability to prepare and deliver biblically sound lessons and messages.
• Must be committed to church growth and membership retention.
• Must be mission-minded and demonstrate a record of community involvement.
• Must be willing to support and participate in Local, State, and Baptist
• Must be able to articulate a vision for the church that emphasizes spiritual growth and development.
• The Pastor must serve to provide spiritual leadership that will lead the congregation to live in Service for Christ.
INCOMPLETE PACKETS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED. Applicants must provide the following information:
- Completed application
- Letter of Interest
- Certificate of Ordination
- One copy of Official Transcript
- Three (3) letters of recommendation
- Recent color photograph
- Copy of Ministerial License(s)
- Two (2) DVDs of Sermons
- Prior to interview, certified background/criminal history