The person serving in this new position will be responsible for overseeing, coordinating, and developing our programs & ministries for children, youth, and their families. He/she will work at the direction of the Pastor and in accordance with the ministry goals set by the Administrative Council and the Education, Children and Youth Committees of the Church.
1. Person exhibiting Christian faith and character who loves relating to children and youth.
2. Person familiar with the ministry and function of the United Methodist Church.
3. Person experienced in the practice of teaching and developing the spiritual formation of children and youth.
4. Creative, proactive, community-oriented, and outgoing leader.
5. College graduate holding a bachelor’s degree.
Scope and Salary:
20 hours/week, paying $1000 monthly, 2 weeks paid vacation annually from date of hire.
How to Apply:
Applicants should send a copy of their resume, including three references, electronically to: email@example.com or postal to: Pleasant Garden UMC Music Director Search, P.O. Box 188, Pleasant Garden, NC 27313. Call 336-674-5711 for more information.