Details for upcoming semesters will be available at the time of pre-registration in the middle of the semester, and more distant plans may be ascertained by consulting the divisional representative or the instructors concerned.
Spring 2017 Registration Information
- Spring 2017 Course Schedule (pdf) - updated 10/21/16
- Limited Elective Course Listings (Spring 2008 to present) (pdf)
Registration for Spring 2017 begins on 11/2/16. In order to register all students must meet with their advisor and be marked "eligible to enroll" by the advisor. You can find your advisor's name and your registration appointment listed in DukeHub. Please contact your advisor to signup for an advising appointment.
- If you are considering enrolling in more than 4 credits, this is considered an overload and you will need permission from Dean Conklin-Miller to do this. Factors that are considered in granting permission include, but are not limited to, non-credit courses during the upcoming semester and the student's academic record, e.g. spiritual formation, field education, and incomplete coursework from previous semesters. To request an overload, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information regarding your request to take more than 4 credits:
- Names and course numbers of the four courses you registered for the upcoming semester
- The name and course number for the 5th course
- Any non-credit courses you are enrolled in/plan to enroll in e.g. spiritual formation, field education, etc.
- How you plan to handle the additional work load presented by the fifth class
Note: You do not need permission to audit a fifth course. You do need permission to take a fifth course for a grade or on the pass/fail basis.
Fall 2016 Final Exam Information
If your course is not listed as having a final exam on the above .pdf, plesae consult your syllabi and ask the instructor for further clarification.
Consult the Divinity Bulletin for additional information about courses offered through Duke Divinity School.